Friday, June 17, 2011

Life before Kids...

Here is alittle insight to my life before kids...I met this MEAN, MEAN man who was the assistant manager and I was a cashier at my very first job which was Food Lion at the age of 16.  I never got along with this manager and wanted to actually quit several times over this very rude and mean man but i didn't!  One day i made a comment of how cute he was then low n below someone told him and from there he asked me on a date (Our first date (March 2001) was at California Dreaming, then we went on a walk at the park, and then went to Sonic for Dessert)!  I remember leaving that date that night thinking this is really a different feeling i had never felt, although i was young 17 at the time..I knew there was something special!  We just became so in love more and more everyday and on June 10, 2001 we were at his house and he asked me to walk out on the deck and I sat down on the steps wondering what in world is going on and he walks out with a candle in his hand and says "Hope" I turn around and he gets on one knee and ask me to be his wife..although some may be thinking what is so special about how he proposed to me, I think it was a very special moment and what made it special was the fact he couldn't wait to do it!  Okay, Okay I said "YES"!  I am proud to say i am married that rude and very mean man I use to work with who i call my Husband (Steven)!  We got married on June 22, 2002 and it was a PERFECT day!  We got married outside at Reflection's and had our reception inside everything was PERFECT!  We Honeymooned in Orlando, FL for 9 days..we went to all Disney Parks and had the time of our lives!  We came home from our Honeymoon and begin to live as the two of us until September 2002 we found out our family would become more then the two of us.....


The First time I tired my wedding dress on!


Our Couple's Lawn and Garden Shower



Myself at one of my Bridal Shower's!
 

 Rehersal
                                                                        
Some of the food we had!
                                                 
First picture as a married couple!
                                                       
Our wedding party
                                                             
Let the Party start
                                             

Frist dance
                                                                    
Yes I got my face covered in cake
                     
Only a small look at the damage to our car

Our Honeymoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment